GEOGRAPHICAL POSITION – TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
In the area of Aghia Paraskevi (municipality of Pallini), a picturesque traditional village of Kassandra in Chalkidiki, over the gulf of Agios Georgios, on a quiet and beautiful green slope of 14.000m2,, we have constructed 18 detached villas. These villas combine quality, good taste and all modern conveniences. They harmonize well with the landscape and each one of them has a wonderful endless view over the blue Aegean Sea and the surrounding forest.
«ARMONIA» settlement is approximately 900m away from the seaside and 2.5km away from the thermal therapeutical baths - SPA of village Loutra, Agia Paraskevi, suitable for rheumatisms or any skin diseases .
The distance from Macedonia airport of Thessaloniki is 105km.
The area is ideal for swimming, fishing, water sports and it is perfect for hiking through the pinewoods of the wider forest area of Agia Paraskevi – Paliouri (100 km2). The entire area is a virgin ecosystem, while the thermal baths of Aghia Paraskeui are suitable for rheumatisms or any skin diseases and operate all year long.
«ARMONIA» settlement is composed of 3 groups of 6 residences each (group SK1, group SK2, group SK3).
Every residence of the settlement is independent, two-storey, with luminous basement (independent like a small apartment) and living room. The total area of the middle residences is approximately 88m2 + 10m2 to 18m 2 storage room while the total area of the peripheral residences is approximately 92 m2 + 10m 2 to 18m 2 storage room and they have:
· 3 bedrooms, kitchen – living room (united), 2 WC
· A private garden of about 460m2 – 1000m2 for the middle residences and about 245 - 282m2 for the peripheral residences
· A common area of 400m for each residence
· Outdoor sitting places, for 10-20 people each (for the peripheral residences)
· A private outdoor parking for 2 cars with a shelter to protect them from the sun or the rain
· A fireplace
· Outdoor barbecue
· Outdoor storage room 10 – 18 m2
· Individual establishment for heating (just infrastructure without heating bodies)
· Alarm, solar boiler and air condition establishments (not the devices)
· TV antenna
· Biological treatment
· Internal doors by «PLAISIO A.E.»
· Inner door wooden stairs with iron framework
· Italian, wooden window frames and shutters, by «PLAISIO A.E.» (SΚ1, SΚ2) / German, plastic window frames and shutters (SΚ3) by «ALMA»
· Armoured outside door
· Kitchen Bench and shelters
· Environment formatted by stone (fencing walls, etc)
· Road construction in the settlement area
· Swimming pool, tennis court and basketball court (optional after order)
· Regulations of the settlement area regarding the conservation of the environment and the protection of the area. At the moment, we have hired a guard in 24-hour basis, daily who also undertakes the conservation of the houses, watering grass etc. The expenses of this service are added to the annual common expenses of the settlement.
- The road leading from the main asphalt road to the settlement and to the seaside is a country road, frequently conserved by us.
In the wider area of «ARMONIA» are located the settlements of Aghia Paraskevi (2,5km), Loutra (3km), Nea Skioni (7,5km), Paliouri (8,5klm), Peukohori (8,5km) and Hanioti (10klm) with markets that are open all year round. Furthermore, there are fishing shelters in Nea Skioni, thermal baths in Agia Paraskeui, and a wide range of cultural centers that organize plenty of festivals during the whole summer. For instance, cultural festivals are organized in Siviri (theater of Siviri, 22km), at the hotel complex of Sani Resort (35km), in the capital of Chalkidiki Polygyros (63km), in Nea Moudania (35km) and in the capital city of North Greece Thessaloniki, offering the visitors the opportunity to enjoy ancient tragedies, comedies, modern theatrical performances and music festivals.
Moreover, the vicinity of the area with Mount Athos creates the irresistible desire for contact with the state of Athos, its history, its architecture, its solitary life, and with the fascinating and ecologically intact surroundings.
Photo - Gallery